You guessed it...

I read through my last post and realized I was just asking for it... yep, you guessed it, I came down with something on Sunday. I've just been doing too much lately & not sleeping enough.

I'm just getting over it (thank goodness, only 2 days of feeling crummy). It started with a really poor showing on my long run on Sunday. One of the rollerskiers actually commented on it. Funny how there was a noticeable difference even to someone who doesn't train with me often. I must have really looked like cr@p.

Let this be a lesson to anyone reading this: Drink a glass of water! Take your vitamins! Go to bed early!! (please yell back at me the next time you see a blog post like my last!)

Now I'm in the less-than-3-week countdown. Unbelievable. Goals: just a little more speed, get the legs feeling strong and fast, and STAY HEALTHY AND INJURY FREE. :) Easier said than done!

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment