Nope :(

I can't run a marathon on this leg.

I'm calling the doctor tomorrow & will wait to see what she has to say. There's no pain anymore and I don't feel out of place any more -- the leg just doesn't fire like it used to. So, does that mean I'm making progress? Is it worth it to try to limp along until the marathon?

I hate the whole guessing game behind injuries. Funny how this started out 2.5 weeks ago as just a really little twinge in the quad and now it's almost totally grounded me. *Sigh*

On a more fun and less boring note (sorry to only blog about my aches and pains!!), Nate and I put an offer down on a house yesterday. It's in foreclosure, but the seller has agreed to the price & is signing the purchase agreement. Now it moves on to the bank... hope it's speedier than they usually take! It's a gorgeous house, we'd be really lucky to get it for the price we offered :).

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment