Interesting Keywords

I check my blog stats often, and thought it would be fun to share some of the fun ones with y'all:

Old runner motivation massage pic - Interesting... I can how you'd search for each of the individual words: "old runner" (am I really old?!?), "motivation", "massage", and "pic"... but all of them combined? Curious what the individual was looking for. Pretty sure my blog wasn't it.

The Journey for Cereal - I wonder what they were really searching for. Whatever it was, I hope their journey ended with a bowl of Lucky Charms (Or Marshmallow Mateys!).

YUMMMM. :)
Nichole Porath gives birth - this was back in 2010, when I was nowhere near pregnant.

Nichole Porath beauty queen - clearly, there is another Nichole Porath in the world. Also: Nichole model blog

Nichole Porath height - yep, people, I am just 5' 1/2". I feel like it's okay to round that to 5'1".

Normal toes shape - A very interesting search term. Is there a "norm" when it comes to toes??

What's important about "runs in the bank" - What isn't important about those runs/workouts?

Busty Marathon Athletes - I'm assuming this was googled by a guy. Who then found out I'm happily married. He then moved on to the next "busty marathoner" blog.

Dr. Nichole Porath - I'd take this title.

Hot Slip Legs - ???

Waffles - You bet!!

I'm Hoping For Warmer Weather This Week - Me too, my friend. Me too.

Runnin happy - LOVE this one! :)

Hard to beat puppy "Runnin Happy" pictures :)


Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

1 comment:

  1. These are hilarious. I also share my name with someone else, and I get searches that were looking for them. I would have never guessed that "The Journey for Cereal" was a thing:)

    ReplyDelete