Training Update!

This week had been a good week for training!

Mostly because it's been above 30 degrees for the last three days. SO EXCITING!!!! I've skied the last 2 days with Craig, and added a run on top of my ski today (no idea how long, I'm no longer running with a watch). I was wet, muddy, and happy after the run :). It reminded me how much fun training in Spring is :) :) :).

I know I've had a good week when my legs are pretty SORE and TIRED :) AHH, I love this feeling!
Tomorrow I think I'll venture out with Craig over his lunch hour for another ski - this time Classic. Oh my... I haven't classic skied in 3+ years... and it has never been my forte... good thing Craig is patient and a good coach!!!  :)

Nate makes it look so easy, right?!? Yeah, that's not reality for us mortals....





Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

1 comment:

  1. It was wonderful to get a sneak-peek of spring weather. Leaping over puddles, returning home soaked and muddy--Yeah! I actually ran in short sleeves yesterday. Hello vitamin D!

    Unfortunately, we are under a blizzard warning today....-AO

    ReplyDelete