Stunt Puppy is taking Mesa and me to Austin

Well, not really...

Leave it to Marcie to come up the COOLEST expression for this picture!
But mostly :) Just in poster form.

And yes, this is bigger than life-sized. I am more than slightly embarrased! This is the most gigantic picture of myself that I have ever seen (or imagined - or WANT to imagine)!!!

With Ken and his younger Golden. Obviously, the dog is jealous of Mesa :).

Poor people in Austin that have to see this in real-life... I am sorry. :)

But, I can't help but smile. Mesa looks so FREAKIN' happy in this picture!!

(I have to re-mention the Stunt Puppy discount code they gave me: MESAMILES for 20% off your online order. Early Holiday shopping - you are welcome! )

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

8 comments:

  1. Hopefully you were able to get out for a run today and take Mesa with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did! 3 glorious miles yesterday. She was SO happy about it! :)

      Delete
  2. thats awesome! you should ask if you can have it when they are done :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha - don't even SUGGEST it!

      But wait, you said you needed something to brighten up your basement/TM room, right? I could see if Mesa would be willing to sign it for you :)

      Delete
  3. i'm assuming this is going to austin for the running event...if so, then i will be one of the people who sees it in real life! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, it is! Lucky you! :) Maybe take a picture of it in "real life" for me?

      Delete
  4. Mesa looks like the stunt puppy collar is the best thing that ever happened to him. If I had a life-sized cardboard of myself, I would totally take it to my cubicle with me, just to weird out people:)

    ReplyDelete