Exciting News - Brooks!

I'm so excited: Brooks just offered a great product/shoes sponsorship to get me through to NYC!!!

I'm hoping to be able to join their elite/sponsored team in 2013 (this year I was too late in applying - didn't know I was even fast enough to be considered until meeting other women at the Trials - bummer).  Instead of waiting until January 2013 to officially start with their sponsored team, they were able to put something together to bridge the next 4 months or so. I'll be doing some blogging/writing for them in the next months: about my progression as a marathoner, about my NYC training plan, and then something after the marathon as well.

Thank you to Kristen Carter for her help in making this happen!!

Another fun fact:  Jerry emailed me today to give me the surprising factoid that I've averaged 97 miles over the last 10 weeks.  WOW!  No wonder the legs are a little tired :)

Run Happy!

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

1 comment: