Grandma's Marathon 2012 in pictures

Getting ready at the start:


And we're off!
Mile 9:
Mile 12:
Mile 16:
Mile 20ish:
Mile 25.5 - moving into 11th place!
Charging for home:
Almost there:

Finish line video: HERE, results: HERE

My reward - the chocolate shoe from our goodie bag :)

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Nichole! How's it going? I just came across your blog. Well done on your 11th place. I look forward to reading more about your training and successes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too, just discovered your blog and look forward to reading more. I ran the marathon at Grandma's as well but was no where close to your time! I did, however, cut 15 minutes off my PR, so I was happy about that!

    ReplyDelete