Just Food on Tuesday, Fit to Be Tri'd on Thursday!

I'll be doing a talk at Just Food this Tuesday at 7pm - my favorite place to shop!! (Well, I guess any running store would rival for that "favorite" title :)) - stop by if you have the time/are in the area! Or make a trip! I'll be talking about my journey, with a special emphasis on goal setting, follow-through, and nutrition. All audiences welcome, particularly those that have made new year's resolutions and are struggling to maintain them, junior high/high school athletes that have aspirations to have a great season, running/marathoning fanatics... heck, hopefully this is pertinent to everyone!

Thursday's talk will be at Fit to be Tri'd, 6:30. Best part?!? I've been told there might be chocolate and wine there! :) (Ironic, since my talk at Just Food will talk about my much needed diet changes... but it's the off-season, right? And what could make a talk better than my two favorite foods?!?) This talk will center more on the specifics that I've learned about marathoning - focusing on training cycles, all of the "little things" that I've felt have (or have not) made a difference, and just running/training in general.

Hope to see you there!!!
(if you are planning to come & read this, comment here to let me know!)

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment