2:44.46 - Olympic Trials, Here I come!!

More to come later, but I at least wanted to post my results here since I ran with a last minute new chip/number that hasn't been registered to my name :). I'm currently listed in the results as "Unknown" :)

But, more to come later once I've had time to digest. I'm sure it'll be a series of blogs, just to make sure I capture all of the little details. It helps a ton to be able to read afterward to see what I did that worked/didn't work :)

But in the meantime, I'm ecstatic! 2:44?!?! I sort of knew that was a possibility, but to actually be able to call myself a 2:44 marathoner and an Olympic Trials Qualifier?!?!!!... it doesn't seem real. :)

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I heard you ran 2:44, but then didn't see your name in the results, so I didn't know what to believe.

    Maybe now you're up for an interview?

    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chad -- sure thing :). Just let me know when!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your OTQ, Nichole! I think I have your finish on camera (I was there filming for my documentary, "Miles & Trials: Running Towards 2012". Facebook me :)

    ReplyDelete