Wow...

It's so cold and miserable out! Hope I can muster the dedication to stick to the plan (today is supposed to be 10-12 400s)... there's nothing easier than staying in and skipping workouts than weather like this :(.

One cool thing that happened yesterday: Gu sent me an entire bag of energy gels and chews!!! One of the men I work with at RWSC knows the VP of sales at Gu - I was encouraged to leave my PRs with the GU VP to see what they could do for me, so I did. I didn't hear anything back, so assumed that was a "no".

But, low and behold, they did! Wow!! How cool is that?!? It's literally enough to get me through the trials next year... wonder if that's by coincidence. :)

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment