Random comment of the day

During last night's run around the high school:

"Todd thinks you're HOT!"

"Yeah, turn around! Todd thinks you're hot!!"

I sort of laughed at myself. Oh, high school.

Then I thought to myself, "Wow, I'm 27, and the oldest Todd COULD be is about 17. Hmm. 10 years, really? When did I get old?!?" (I don't feel old! I feel like high school wasn't that long ago!!)

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Take the compliment (and try to ignore that teenage boys' standards are questionable!); you're babyfaced enough you could still pass for high school age at a distance.

    The first time I felt old was when I could no longer walk on a college campus and be thought to be a student - 20 years ago! My friends are grandparents! Aiyeee!! Make it stop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! That happens to me sometimes as well. You aren't old, as long as you don't think you are ;)!

    ReplyDelete