thank goodness for chiropractors

2nd appointment this week. Thank goodness I have access to one for free at my work!!! I moved a lot this time. Earlier this week I hardly moved at all -- a sign that I was pretty stuck.

I feel a little bit better today than yesterday (and yesterday was a definite improvement over Tuesday), so that's a great sign. Now, just need to get stronger so I don't get out of place so easily!

Today's goal: to try to put in a longer run (10-13). Wish me luck! Hoping it goes well so I can get back on the Daniels' wagon!!

Nichole Porath

Nichole is a blogger, elite level runner, and coach. She ran professionally for Brooks for two years after qualifying for the 2012 US Olympic Marathon Trials. During that time she founded TNC endurance, where she coaches and motivationally speaks to organizations large and small. This blog details her rise to national-level racing, and continues to follow her as she gets back into racing after starting a family. Read on, friends!

1 comment:

  1. awesome! good luck! I think there was a nerve in there that was slightly pinched causing that sensation so chiro was a great idea! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete